VIP Attractions Terms and Conditions
The ticket holder/card holder must agree to adhere to the terms and conditions set out by VIP Attractions’ Terms and Conditions. VIP Attractions’ operating lounges are Club Mobay located at Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay Jamaica and Club Kingston operating out of Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston Jamaica.
Club Mobay and Club Kingston herein referred to as “the lounge” will enforce the following terms and conditions to its guests who are holders of approved and accepted membership cards of the lounge and of tickets sold specifically for lounge access;
A VIP Attractions ticket is valid for single use and admits one person only. A separate ticket is required for each passenger.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are non refundable or to be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- All prices of tickets include Jamaican General Consumption Tax (G.C.T).
- VIP Attractions reserves the right to restrict access to designated lounges within Club Mobay or Club Kingston as deemed necessary without prior notice. VIP Attractions are not liable for any error, subsequent alterations or inconveniences.
- The right to lounge admission is reserved by VIP Attractions who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into consideration within reason. It is at our discretion to deny entry to anyone in violation of these concerns.
- The VIP Attractions membership card is not a payment card nor does it hold any credit. Attempts to use it in such a manner could constitute fraud.
- The VIP Attractions membership card is not transferable and may not be used by anyone other than the named card holder. The card is only valid when it has been signed by the named ticket holder/card holder and VIP Attractions membership is only valid until the expiration date shown on the card.
- Entry to a participating lounge will only be granted upon presentation of a valid VIP Attractions ticket or membership card. Payments of tickets are to be made prior to entering the lounge via one of our approved payment methods. Other forms of payment will not be accepted as a substitute.
- Child access to lounges is US$15 for a child 2-12 years old and free for a child below 2 years old. We advise you check with VIP Attractions before travelling should you have any questions. Please be advised that any child 12 years and under must always be accompanied by an adult in the lounge.
- Entry for adults to our lounge is charged at US$30 per person per visit (when pre sold).
- To ensure lounge entry please ensure that you take your VIP Attractions entry ticket/membership card/other accepted partner membership cards, passport and boarding pass with you. Lounge staff may take an imprint of the card to log and record your entry. Where applicable, the ticket holder/card holder must sign the log in compliance with lounge procedures. While it is the responsibility of the lounge staff to ensure a log is made of the VIP Attractions card, the ticket holder/card holder is responsible for ensuring the log correctly reflects their own usage.
- The administrators of VIP Attractions will use every effort to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but VIP Attractions does not warrant nor guarantee in any way, that said benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the ticket holder’s/card holder's visit due to circumstances which may be outside the control of the management of the lounge.
- VIP Attractions cannot be held liable for any loss to the ticket holder/card holder, arising from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities. Access may be restricted due to space constraints but this will be wholly at the discretion of management. Ticket/Card ownership for a lounge access does not guarantee entry.
- VIP Attractions has made every attempt to seek out a wide range of international membership card affiliations for such individual cardholders to enjoy access to the lounge amenities. The Management of VIP Attractions cannot be held responsible for any such affiliates declining acceptance to partner with us for reasons of their own. Any such concerns are to be flagged with the manager on duty at VIP Attractions who will make every effort to pursue such relations with such card holders’ owners/management.
- Entry to the lounge will only be granted to ticket holders or card holders with any accompanying guests who are able to present a valid flight ticket for the same day of travel. Flight tickets must be accompanied by a valid boarding pass for a departing flight, i.e. outbound passengers only.
- It is the ticket holder’s/card holder’s responsibility to be aware of, and on time for, flight times, boarding gates and any other secondary information related to their flight. VIP Attractions has no contractual commitment to announce flights and VIP Attractions shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any ticket holder/card holder failing to board their flights.
- Admittance to lounges is subject to VIP Attractions ticket holders/card holders, including children, behaving and dressing in an orderly and correct manner. Any lounge users causing upset to other users' comfort may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities. VIP Attractions is not liable for any loss suffered by the ticket holder/card holder where the lounge manager/designate has refused admission or asked the ticket holder/card holder to leave because the ticket holder/card holder has not complied with these terms and conditions.
- VIP Attractions cannot be held responsible for any disputes that may occur between the ticket holder/card holder and/or any guests in the lounge. All disputes must be settled directly and management reserves the right to ask such persons to leave the lounge.
- Use of all provisions made by the lounge in toilets, spa, business centre, bar, kids play area and any other facility provided must be treated with care. Damages occurring in malice or in negligence will become the ticket holder/card holder’s responsibility to pay for these directly to the lounge staff.
- Complimentary usage of the lounge telephone is limited to local calls only. Any other provisions made will be at the discretion of the Management of VIP Attractions.
- The provision of free alcoholic drinks (when permitted by local law) is at the discretion of the management of the lounge and in some instances may be limited per customer, or not available. It is the ticket holder/card holder’s responsibility to pay any charges for consumption/ additional consumption direct to the lounge staff at point of purchase. We reserve the right to refuse alcoholic beverages to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- Lost, stolen or damaged VIP Attractions membership cards are to be notified immediately to VIP Attractions, who shall be responsible for providing a replacement card. There may be a charge for replacing lost/ stolen/ damaged cards.
- In the event of that a card holder of a VIP Attractions card chooses to cancel or not renew their VIP Attractions membership, the VIP Attractions membership card shall be invalid effective from the cancellation or expiry date of either their VIP Attractions membership. Any subsequent lounge visits made by a card holder using an invalid card will be considered as attempt to defraud VIP Attractions. Such behaviour will be dealt with by manager’s discretion. The manager can opt to report situations of attempts to defraud VIP Attractions to the police. In the event that the membership has been revoked due to the nominated payment card being cancelled, VIP Attractions will pursue legal action to recover any owed monies. Cancellation of membership must be in writing to “The Operations Manager, 2a Hillcrest Avenue, Kingston 6, Jamaica”.
- VIP Attractions reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion and without prior notice to cancel a series of tickets issued or membership to VIP Attractions. Where applicable a proportional refund of the annual fee/ enrolment fee (whichever was applicable at joining stage) will be made provided revocation has not been made because of fraud by the ticket holder/card holder or any joint ticket holder/card holders.
- Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of VIP Attractions. VIP Attractions has the right to refuse membership based on prior experience with the applicant.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, VIP Attractions will accept no responsibility for the actions of ticket holder/card holders when using any of our lounges.
- All correspondence should be directed to VIP Attractions, 2a Hillcrest Avenue, Kingston 6, Jamaica”. Our email communication lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Email us at email@example.com or call +1876 619-1565 Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm. We endeavor to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.